Is there anyone out there who doesn't want to get more done in less time??
Yeah, that's what I thought!
Well, in episode 7 of the Modern CEO podcast, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret.
Wait for it ….
I'm going to teach you how to clone yourself!
No, it doesn't involve test tubes, DNA, or freaky weird scientist hair.
This episode is about outsourcing, but outsourcing in a smart way – making sure that you keep a laser focus on the things that you're really good at (and enjoy doing!), so that you're best serving your business!
If outsourcing isn't realistic for you right now, then systematization is an excellent way to do those tasks more efficiently so that you have more time to do the job of growing your business. You'd better believe that I'll be covering THAT in this episode, too!
After all, at least part of the reason you started your own business was to increase your quality of life, right? Well, if you're tied to the tasks that you hate to do (or kind of suck at), then you're not serving your business OR your spirit!
So let's get started!
In this podcast, I'm going to:
- Help you figure out which tasks you should hang onto for yourself – and which are just wasting your time and energy resources
- Teach you how to identify your Zone of Genius
- Explain how systematization works and offer some great resources to get started!
Ditch the DIY trap! Click below to listen!
0:54 What should you outsource first?
2:17 Where is your time going?
5:24 Identify your ‘keep', ‘outsource' and ‘systematize' tasks
12:03 How to ‘park' your ideas for the future
13:16 There's nothing solo about being a solo entrepreneur!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Click here for the How to Clone Yourself Special
- Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons by Lewis Schiff